Subject: Selgitustaotlus
From: Liisi Jürgen | NJORD <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Heleri Rebane | NJORD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 17:07:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Edastan selgitustaotluse (manuses).

Parimate tervitustega / Best regards

Liisi

Jürgen

Vandeadvokaat / Partner

NJORD Advokaadibüroo OÜ

Telliskivi 60/2, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia
​T: +372 667 6440
www.njordlaw.com

Mobile:

  <tel:+372%20%E2%80%AF525%202646> +372  525 2646

Email:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Setting a course for your success

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. If you 
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone. In such case, we kindly ask you to telephone or e-mail us and 
permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments to it from your system. 
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.